Many thanks

 A cultural festival was held on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday there was a dance circle showcase and I performed my dance. I’ll talk about that below. 

 Many people came to see the showcase. Also, a lot of my friends came to see it, which made me very happy. As my turn approached, I became very nervous. However, when I got on stage, I heard a lot of cheers and was able to enjoy myself and dance until the end. I was able to have fun dancing with my friends and seniors, and it was a great memory. It was thanks to my friends and seniors that I was able to make it to my last stage so much fun, and I'm filled with gratitude.



 There will be another showcase at Christmas, so I want to do my best to produce good work again.

コメント

  1. I saw your performance. I was very impressed!
    It cheered me up and made me want to find something I am passionate about.

    返信削除
  2. I saw your performance. Your dance made me so happy and feel better.
    I also like dancing and watching dance!

    返信削除
  3. I saw your perfmance. I was so excited becaus your dance was very cool! If there is another dance recital, I will definitely go there.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

What made me happy

Meaningful after school