For the cultural festival

 In this blog, I will talk about what happened after school yesterday. 

 I practiced dancing with my friends before the club in preparation for the actual school festival. Also, yesterday was the last practice before the school festival, so I worked hard to make it a good piece. After the club, we stayed and practiced with people from the same genre as a final confirmation. I’m sure you’ll be nervous during the actual performance, but I’ll do my best to give the best performance !



コメント

  1. I look forward to seeing your performance at the school festival!
    Thank you for your hard work until late at night.

    返信削除
  2. It's amazing that you stayed and practiced late. I hope you do your best.

    返信削除
  3. The picture is fantastic. The dance is very powrfu. Dance gives us a sense of the mysterious world.

    返信削除
  4. I saw your dance in school festival and it was very cool!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

What made me happy

Many thanks

Meaningful after school